Momentum provides its programs and services at no charge to its clients. Although we receive funding from various sources including Ralph’s and United Way, the amounts we receive are only a portion of what is necessary to operate our counseling center and programs. Our board members or outside donations fund the vast majority of operating costs. With your help, we can continue to provide – and expand upon – the full range of services our clients have come to rely upon.
Your charitable contribution to Momentum – whether $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more – will help fund our programs and continue to provide our clients with the services they need to reach their full potential through goal setting, education, and one-on-one support. Every contribution counts. For example:
• $2,000 will pay for 90 days of weekly one-on-one counseling.
• $1,500 will pay for one student to enroll and complete year one of Botvin Life SkillsTraining.
• $500 will pay for 5 students to attend a daily 30-day after school program.
• $200 can provide one week’s transportation to and from a job for one client.
• $80 will keep our counseling center open for one more day.
Your contribution will provide the funding needed to continue delivering a full complement of services to our participants. Please help provide the tools and skills necessary to continue their journey to stability and becoming another success story, by considering a gift today!
During 2013-2014, Momentum is seeking $150,000 in charitable contributions to support our mission. In addition to providing funding for our core programs, donations will also benefit the completion of our counseling center and provide much needed computers.
THANK YOU for your contribution. Together, we can change the world in which we live.
Started: October 21, 2013
- Nanci - $2.00